(a) “My Little Travel Bug” means Lisa Woodill, operating as My Little Travel Bug Family Adventure Planning or any successors or assignee thereof and any affiliated companies providing services in relation to this website;
(b) “User” means any person using this website;
(c) “We” or “us” refers to My Little Travel Bug Family Adventure Planning;
(d) “You” or “you” refers to any User.
4. What Constitutes Personal Information? Personal information is any information about an identifiable individual, but does not include certain business contact information including the name, title, business address or business telephone number of an employee of any organization.
5. Collection of Personal Information. We may collect the following personal information about you:
(b) Date of birth;
(c) Your address (postal and email) and telephone number;
(d) Information provided by you;
(e) Other information as required or permitted by law.
6. Use of Personal Information: Your personal information may be used by us as permitted or required by law and for the following purposes:
(a) To provide our products and services to you; and
(b) To contact you for customer follow up and to seek your input and advise you about products and services of My Little Travel Bug and its affiliates or business partners, but only your name, address and telephone number will be used for this purpose.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Information: We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may disclose some or all of your personal information as required or permitted by law and to the following persons or entities:
(a) To contractors and agencies that work with us to provide our products and services to you, who will be provided with access to personal information as needed to perform their functions, but we shall not authorize them to use your personal information for other purposes;
(b) To partner companies and independent contractors for the purpose of customer follow up and to seek your input and advise you about products and services of My Little Travel Bug and its affiliates, but for this purpose we shall not disclose more than your name, address and telephone number; and
(c) To another company or business, in the event of a proposed transfer or actual transfer of ownership of all or part of our company to that other company or business, but for this purpose, we shall not authorize use or disclosure of your personal information beyond the scope of any such transaction or this Policy.
Our Users will be given the opportunity to opt out of having their information used for purposes which are not directly related to the provision of services at our website. For example, if you do not want to receive information about additional products and services that may be available from My Little Travel Bug and its partner companies from time to time, then you will be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving such information.
10. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information? We retain your personal information as long as you remain a User of our website, or until we become aware that you are no longer a User of our website. If your relationship with us as a User ends, we may use and disclose your personal information as required and permitted by law, to conclude any outstanding matters relating to your relationship with us, to contact you for customer follow up, and to seek your input and advise you about products and services of My Little Travel Bug and its partner companies that may interest you. If you do not wish to receive any such further information, please contact us as indicated under the “Contact Us” heading below. We also retain your personal information as necessary to satisfy any potential legal obligations we may have.
12. Contact Us. If you wish to file a complaint, make an inquiry regarding or obtain access to your personal information that we may hold, please contact us as follows:
Privacy Officer – My Little Travel Bug Family Adventure Planning
Please be aware that access may not be provided to certain information which is protected by lawyer-client privilege, constitutes confidential commercial information, was collected in respect of the investigation of a breach of an agreement or of law, or is generated in respect of dispute resolution.